Our Kissimmee, FL CPA firm is dedicated to providing non-profit accounting services to schools, churches, advocacy groups, charitable and membership organizations throughout Osceola and Orange county. MJ CPA understands that to a non-profit organization, nothing is more important than your mission. We will help you manage your organization better so more of your money goes towards accomplishing your organization's goals and objectives. We have the financial know-how to help your organization take advantage of every tax saving opportunity available to non-profits.
Many not-for-profit organizations are partially funded by government and private sector grants that demand specific reporting requirements. MJ CPA can help you place procedures in place that ensure your books are up-to-date and accurate and that you have recorded all the necessary information to keep your funding. We also keep you informed of any income-generating activities that could incur tax liability so they can be properly budgeted and managed.
MJ CPA offers accounting, bookkeeping, management consulting and strategic tax planning services to non-profits of all sizes throughout the Kissimmee and Orlando area.
Our non-profit accounting services include:
- Ongoing, year-round consultation, available on-site
- Tax planning
- Non-profit tax return planning and preparation
- Financial statements for banks and other lending institutions
- Financial statements for management and boards
- Organizational structure for tax exemption
- Accounting system consultation and set up for ease of use
- Record keeping for compliance (for multiple agencies)
- Management consulting
- Ministerial income and related planning
- Instruction and related supervision of bookkeeping personnel
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
Call 407-344-0733 or request a free consultation through our website today to discuss how we can help your non-profit organization save on expenses and tackle financial hurdles that may impede your success.