Incorporation and New Business Advisor Services
Incorporation of a new or developing business is a relatively straight-forward procedure, but one that has long term consequences. MJ CPA can guide you through the process of forming your new corporation, including the preparation of financial statements and business plans to help secure funding.
Many existing business owners throughout Central Florida come to us with previously formed corporations or Limited Liability Companies (LLC), but are not taking advantage of the "built in" tax benefits. Effective tax planning and coordination often puts money into your pocket.
Our clients typically save on their taxes each year by using this two-step strategy:
- Choosing and maintaining the right type of structure (S-corporation, C-corporation, partnership or Central Florida LLC, LLP)
- Implementing our ongoing quarterly tax planning services to secure the best possible tax position for the available benefits.
Our goal is to simplify start-up and sensible accounting functions so you can focus more of your attention on growing your business. Significant tax savings can be achieved based on the nature of your business and the structure of your company. Our goal is to help you select the right structure and then realize the tax savings each year going forward.
Our incorporation and new business advisory services include:
- Entity selection and formation
- Incorporation and business formation
- Loan assistance and support
- Bookkeeping and payroll
- Trend analysis
- New business consulting
We offer a FREE half hour consultation to help you choose the right structure and ensure that you minimize your taxes. Call us at 407-344-0733 and ask for Marian Jacklich to discuss your specific needs.